Friday, September 18, 2009

Camera Pouch

I needed some sort of case to protect my camera, because my old camera got all beat up because I just threw it in the bottom of my bag every time I went out. This camera pouch that I made keeps my camera from getting banged up and scratched. It is made out of brown and green wool felt with some decorative stitching. It has a magnetic snap so that the device won't fall out. This would be perfect for any kind of electronics and I would be more than happy to make one. I could make them for cameras, phones, ipods, etc. I can even change it up a little and make a pencil case or a glasses case. Sorry the resolution is so bad, I don't have a very good picture of it available at the current moment. Email me if you want to know more about my new design. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment